A further reminder for tonight’s steering group meeting tonight.
Transition Brentford – Steering group/General Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 27 March 2012, The Docking Station 108 High Street Brentford
Possible agenda with possible time constraints:
1. Introductions (say who you are). This meeting/agenda. Minutes (of last meeting), Chair/Facilitation – 5 mins?
2. Constitution (final thoughts, decision) – 2 versions on the website; apart from minor corrections needed, the principal difference is unincorporated not-for-profit association (without formal trustees): Constitution(BrentfordTT)concise.doc or unincorporated charitable association with formally appointed trustees: Unincorporated charity const (pdf) – 10 mins? (to 7.20)
3. Where do we go from here?/Relationship with Syon Lane (and other local groups?) – 15 mins? (to 7.40) (not really discussed last time).
4. Communications! (inc. mailing groups, websites, facebook etc – feedback) – Can you also contribute to website/facebook? 15 mins? (to 7.55)
6. Everything else – Add your own. ‘AoB’. Public meetings and issues? Actions/Activism and Groups, Brainstorming – 35 mins?
7. Next meeting – venue, status and frequency. – 5 mins? (8.50)
Possible adjourn to Magpie? (is there a cheaper alternative?)